Snake: A slightly differe Snake: A slightly differe

Not too bad, classic snake game, but the background resembling something, and the food actually shown as food in the form of apples.
The snake is more or less same snake from the mobile games, I would of at least gave the front of the snake an actual snake head, whether an 8-bit or hand drawn one.

The music is fantastic.

Fuck Newgrounds Fuck Newgrounds

Good game, but what is with the title and description?

Billy Mays OxiClean SB Billy Mays OxiClean SB

RIP Billy Mays

Long Live The King of Oxiclean

Madness Click And Kill Madness Click And Kill

wow

nice concept but needs to be longer, maybe some music and more interactivity with other madness characters.

Flash Space Invaders Flash Space Invaders

well

considered u made this in 1 day, its actually quite good, needs sound tho.

Getting Screwed Over! Getting Screwed Over!

well

the drawings are very well thought out and the graphics are amazing, the sound and preloader are fantastic, its worth the wait of the preloader.

MUNCHEEZ MUNCHEEZ

well

its a soundboard with quotes and sound on a white background, no images or style just bland, no preloader, sort this out.

Locks Locks

weird

but genius, still trying to get all the locks unlocked

Event Tutorial Event Tutorial

stop stalling

and create chao pc, no offense but we dont need tutorials, we have way too many of them, please no more tutorials. put ur experiance into making flashes.

Left4DeathInFire responds:

Look at my News. I was just trying to help people out because I hadn't seen it on Newgrounds before.

Snow Truck i6 Snow Truck i6

well

nice concept and graphics are decent, simple game made better by added help such as the tutorial on the first level, the sound is very well put in but maybe add a music changer and refine the graphics a bit.
-BIGJACE1